1. Operating temperature range
The operating temperature range includes the self temperature rise due to energization of the connector. This is described below.
Ambient operating temperature + Self-temperature rise of connector ≤ upper temperature range
2. Storage temperature range
The storage temperature range is the condition when storing the packed connector. The Operating temperature range is applied when storing, without energizing, the connector which has been mounted on a printed circuit board.
3. The specifications of the wire and printed circuit board to be connected to the connector
Please use wires and printed circuit boards whose wire specifications (size, material etc.) and printed circuit board specifications (substrate thickness, board through hole specifications, etc.) conform to the connector to be used. In addition, please use appropriate tools and equipment when you connect them to the connector.
4. Connector insertion / extraction
- Insert and extract connectors straight
- Insert deeply
- If there is a lock, please make sure that the lock is secure
- When unplugging, please make sure that it has been unlocked
There are some other points to be aware. Please refer to the catalog and specifications before use.