The rating and performance of connectors are generally classified into the following four categories.
- Rated voltage, Rated current, Contact resistance, Insulation resistance, Withstand voltage etc.
2. Mechanical performance
- Insertion and extraction force, Insertion and extraction durability, Vibration resistance, Impact resistance etc.
3. Environmental performance
- Heat resistance, Cold resistance, Moisture resistance, Gas resistance, etc.
4. Mounting performance
- Solderability, and Solder heat resistance