XM9B USB Connectors
Compact LAN Modular Jack Connectors
- Category 5e transmission performance met for 1,2-3,6 pairs. (Verified with connection to OMRON XS5W-T421.)
- Models available with and without indicators to match application needs.
- For models with indicators, no space is required on the side of the case to install a separate indicator, which saves you space.
- Structure provides EMI countermeasures.
|Indicator||Without indicator||With indicator|
|Rated voltage||250 VAC|
|Contact resistance||20 mΩ max.|
|Insulation resistance||500 MΩ min.|
|Withstand voltage||500 VAC for 1 min (leakage current: 0.5 mA max.)|
|Insertion durability||750 times|
|Operating temperature||-45 to 80°C (with no icing at low temperature)|
Precautions for Correct Use
Do not use the product in any atmosphere or environment that exceeds the ratings.
Automated Soldering Conditions (Jet Flow)
(1) Soldering temperature: 250 ±5°C
(2) Continuous soldering time: 5 ±1 s max.
Do not store the Connectors in locations subject to dust or high humidity. Do not store the Connectors in locations close to sources of gasses such ammonia gas or sulfide gas.
The terminals will deform if they are subjected to an excessive load, which will in turn reduce solderability when mounting. Do not drop the Connectors or handle them carelessly. Do not connect anything when the Connectors are not mounted to a board. Doing so may deform the terminals.
●Using an Automatic Solder Bath
Mask the mating portion with tape before you perform automatic soldering to prevent flux or solder from entering the mating portion of the Connector. Select and use a suitable masking tape.
Confirm that there is no excessive misalignment or inclination in the mating contact portion between the plug and socket before mating the Connector. Make sure that the Connector is mated all the way to the back. If the Connector is not mated all the way to the back, contact reliability may be lost.
• Do not apply an extreme load during Connector insertion or removal. The Connector may be damaged, and contact failure may result. Twist the plug and socket as little as possible when mating the Connector. Not doing so may deform the terminals or housing or crack the housing.
• Do not insert a foreign object, such as tweezers, into the Connector mating contact portion. Doing so may cause the plating to peel off or deform the terminals.