2jcie sensor evaluation board features
Supports 3 major platforms.
Can easily evaluate various sensing functions.
that senses a wide variety of environmental information.
Six types of sensing functions
Evaluation board with six types of sensing functions: temperature, humidity, light, air pressure, noise, and acceleration.
Can be connected to OMRON sensors
The product can be connected to OMRON sensors: MEMS thermal sensor, MEMS flow sensor, light convergent reflective sensor, air quality sensor, etc.
Includes a connector that supports Qwiic sensors
Can be connected to a variety of sensors using Qwiic connection system.
- RP type
- Raspberry Pi∗1
- [ Models ]
3 A / 1 B+ / 2 B / 3 B / 3 B+ /
Zero / Zero W
- AR type
- [ Models ]
MKR Vidor 4000 /
MKR WiFi 1010 /
- FT type
- [ Models ]
- DO NOT make available or sell to third parties any product, system or service in which this PRODUCT is integrated. This PRODUCT is provided only for the purpose of evaluation, research, development, experiment and demonstration.
- Read and agree to the Americas' region's "Terms & Conditions" by region website. Beginning to use this PRODUCT is regarded as your acceptance to the "Terms & Conditions".
- Omron’s exclusive warranty is that the products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of a week from the date of sale by Omron (or other such period expressed in writing by Omron). Omron disclaims all other warranties, express or implied.
Please be careful about the difference of warranty conditions.
- Boards for supported platforms are not included.
- The thermal sensor on the sensor evaluation board may output a high value due to heat generated by the platform. If you need to eliminate this effect, either separate the sensor from the unit by connecting a cable or otherwise, or use an external temperature/humidity sensor that supports SparkFun Qwiic.
- Do not use a model other than those listed in each table of platform supporting models.
Supported Accessories (Sold Separately)
|Cable harness||2JCIE-HARNESS-01||Buy Now|
|Temperature / humidity sensor||U1||SHT30-DIS-B||Sensirion||I2C|
|Ambient light sensor||U2||OPT3001DNP||Texas Instruments||I2C|
|MEMS digital barometric pressure sensor||U3||2SMPB-02E||OMRON||I2C|
|MEMS digital motion sensor||U5||LIS2DW12||STMicroelectronics||SPI|
- When using the sensor evaluation board, the accuracy indicated on the data sheet of each sensor manufacturer is not guaranteed.
External Expansion Sensor ∗5
|Manufacturer||Product||Model||Supported connector∗4||Supported accessories
|RP type||AR Type||FT type|
|OMRON||MEMS thermal sensor||D6T-44L-06/-H||CN5||2JCIE-HARNESS-01|
|MEMS flow sensor||D6F-PH0025AD1||CN4||2JCIE-HARNESS-02|
|Light convergent reflective sensor||B5W-LB2101-1||-||CN8||TH2||2JCIE-HARNESS-04|
|Air quality sensor||B5W-LD00101-1/-2||CN7||TH2||2JCIE-HARNESS-05|
- When an external expansion sensor is connected to the sensor evaluation board, the current supply ability of the platform board may be exceeded.
- Consider supplying power using an external power supply. Check current supply ability in the data sheet and other literature of each platform board.
- When using an external power supply, check the Jumper Function information on page 8 of “2JCIE-EV Datasheet” and use jumper switching.
- Raspberry Pi is a registered trademark of the Raspberry Pi Foundation.
- Arduino is a registered trademark of Arduino LLC and Arduino SRL.
- Feather is a registered trademark of Adafruit Industries LLC.
- For details on Part numbers and Supported connector, see the terminal layouts on page 4 to 6 of “2JCIE-EV Datasheet”
- We have checked the operation of typical models of each sensor.
Buy or Contact
You can select a store from the links below.
Please utilize the below "Contact Us Form" if you have any questions or comments regarding this product.