XC5N Four-row Sockets
Multi-contact (4-row, 128-contact) Connectors Expanding the DIN Concept
- Fully preserve the characteristics of normal DIN connectors while increasing the number of contacts available.
- Right-angle plug terminals of the standard DIN type and those vertically mounted on PCBs are available.
- Twin-contact sockets are used for high reliability and low insertion force.
|No. of contacts||Terminal type||Model|
|128||Straight DIP terminals||XC5N-0221|
|Rated voltage||300 VAC|
|Contact resistance||30mΩ max. (at 20 mV, 100 mA max.)|
|Insulation resistance||106MΩ min. (at 100 VDC)|
|Dielectric strength||1,000 VAC for 1 min (leakage current:1 mA max.)|
|Total insertion force||0.59 N max. per contact|
|Removal force||0.15 N min. (with test gauge, t = 0.56 mm)|
|Insertion durability||200 times|
|Ambient operating temperature||-55 to 125℃ (with no icing at low temperature)|
(With straight DIP terminals)
Before using automated soldering on a Connector that has rightangle terminals, mask the Connector (refer to the diagram).
Automated Soldering Conditions (Jet Flow)
1. Soldering temperature: 250±5°C
2. Continuous soldering time: Within 5±1 s
Mounting Position on PCB
When mounting right-angle terminals (DIN Style-1 Connectors) on a PCB, select a position where the PCB is not under the body of the Connector.