Product Details Portlet
XP2U-001 Testing Socket for Devices with USB Type C Connectors
Socket for testing electronic devices that have a USB Type-C I/O connector
- Equipped with a USB Type-C 3.1 compliant connector
(Model DX07B024JJ3LR1600, manufactured by JAE)
- With installation hole (1.8 dia.) that enables attachment on equipment
Note: This web page provides an excerpt from a datasheet. Refer to Product Datasheet and other applicable documents for more information.
- Testing can be accomplished by simply inserting the connector into the USB Type-C connector on the electronic device
- You can connect to the testing equipment by one touch connection to the USB Type-C connector.
Various features designed specifically for connector testing
- Plastic tip
- The tip is plastic to reduce the possibility of scratching the device being tested.
- Floating structure
- The tip moves flexibly, allowing easy insertion even if the insertion angle is not completely horizontal.
All electronic devices that have a USB Type-C connector can be tested.
- Smartphone inspection
- Handheld game console inspection
- Electronic tobacco inspection
- Digital camera inspection
- Headphone inspection
- Notebook computer inspection
Example testing setup
|Model||Minimum packing unit|
Note: Please order in multiples of the minimum packing unit.
|Rated current||1.25 ADC (USB Type-C, pin numbers A1, A4, A9, A12, B1, B4, B9, B12)
0.25 ADC (USB Type-C, pin numbers A2, A3, A5 to A8, A10, A11, B2, B3, B5 to B8, B10 to B11)
|Rated voltage||20 V DC/AC (ambient temperature 20°C)|
|Ambient operating temperature||5 to 40°C (no icing or condensation)|
|Ambient operating humidity||5 to 85°C RH|
|Ambient storage temperature||5 to 40°C (no icing or condensation)|
|Ambient storage humidity||5 to 85°C RH|
Precautions for Correct Use
When using the product
- One of unique point for this product is to prevent damage to DUT because of resin material on tip parts.
Therefore there is threat to make damaging to the tip parts in case of use case with rotation action or inclination of insertion and withdrawal over floating angle. Please use not to make over floating angle.
- Do not drop the product. Risk of connector failure.
- Do not use a current higher than the current rating. Risk of abnormal heating.
- Do not wire the product in a way that will subject it to direct force. Risk of deformation.
- Do not use in the following environments.
- A location exposed to direct radiant heat from heating equipment
- A location where water or oil will get on the product
- A location exposed to direct sunlight
- A location where dust or corrosive gas (especially sulfuric gas or ammonia gas) is present
- A location subject to sudden temperature changes
- A location where there is a risk of icing or condensation
- A location subject to significant vibration or shock