e-CON Connector (Easy-wire Connectors) - Americas
e-CON Connector (Easy-wire Connectors)
Easy-wire Connectors (e-CON)
e-CON is an industry standard connector meant to standardize connections between sensors and terminals.
They are widely used in situations such as sensor connections in non-waterproof environments.
Easy-wire Connectors with e-CON※Specifications; Ideal for Connecting Sensors.
XN2 Easy-wire Connectors for Industrial Components
- Uses industry-proven spring clamps for wiring.
- No special tools required for easy wiring
- Rewiring (repairing) is possible.
- Each Connector accepts any wire size from stranded wire AWG28 (0.08 mm2) to AWG20 (0.5 mm2). (External sheath diameter: 1.5 mm max.)
No special tools required for easy wiring.
Rewiring (repairing) is possible.
* e-CON specifications are currently being promoted for standardization by manufacturers of FA components and connectors.Connector specifications are disclosed only for the mating portions.
Easy-wire Connectors for Industrial Components(e-CON)
|Easy-wire Connectors for Industrial Components(e-CON)||XN2A||2.0mm||Plug|
Wiring Configuration Examples
Semiconductor production equipment / Elevator