External interface connectors for connecting equipment to other equipment.
Many connectors conform to the communication standards.
External D-sub Connectors
D-sub Connectors Are Ideal for Office Automation Interfacing
XM2/XM3 D-sub connectors
- DIP terminal, solder cup terminal, or SMT-type can be selected according to the mounting method
- Connectors are shielded to protect against EMI
- XM3-LS Slim D-sub connectors help reduce board mounting area by 33% (compared with previous models)
XM2S D-sub Connector Assembly Hoods
- Metallized plastic hood provides excellent noise protection.
- Connectors are available with cables connected horizontally so the space behind the connectors can be used more effectively.
|D-Sub Connectors||D-Sub Connectors||XM3A/XM3C||2.74mm
|D-sub Connector Assembly Hoods||XM2S-
|SMT-type D-Sub Connectors||XM3K||2.74mm||Plug|
|High-density D-sub Connectors||XM4K||2.29mm||Plug|
|Slim D-Sub Connectors||XM3C-LS||2.74mm||Plug|
LAN Modular Jack Connectors
|LAN Modular Jack Connectors||XM9B||2.04mm||Right-angle DIP terminals|
Machine tools / Semiconductor production equipment / FA equipment / Industrial robots / Amusement machines